Rospa Trading 56 is an South African developing enterprise registered in 2010 May, is solely owned, and is situated at East of Pretoria, in Mamelodi township. We employ employees from previously disadvantaged backgrounds, and we are classified as micro enterprise from revenue point of view.
- South African born, Mamelodi.
- Did his Masters Degree in Human Movement Sciences in the year 1997 at the then University of Durban-Westville.
- Worked as Production Manager for an agent of Sasol’s for 2yrs.
- Gained exports experience in countries like KENYA, BURUNDI, RWANDA & DRC.
- Enjoy exploring new things & pushing the opportunities boundaries.
- Take pride in giving people opportunities & making a difference in people’s lives.
- To alleviate problem of unemployment/ poverty in townships through the exploration of viable business options.
- To position Rospa Trading 56 as a player in the South African business enterprise space.
- To grow self as an entrepreneur.
- To contribute to the country’s economic transformation imperative in terms of small black business enterprise development.